Building tools for leaders and managers.
Clickety’s mission is to software-enable leaders and managers.
I’ve been a tool junkie since I was a kid, helping my dad remodel houses.
When I was a sysadmin and then a developer, there were tools I could build my career around, that it was worth investing in. I created one that eventually became Puppet, which is now used by hundreds of thousands of sysadmins around the world.
As a CEO, I expected there would be similarly great tools built for the CEO job I was doing. But there was nothing.
We’re going to build them.
Clickety’s first product will help you capture, visualize, and execute the work you do around people. What we call People Work. Think of it like Trello or Github, but for people instead of code.
It’s the most important problem with the worst tools available. LinkedIn knows who, but not what, when, or why. CRMs are built for salespeople and transactions, not for building real relationships or furthering business goals with your staff.
Privacy and security are a top priority for Clickety.
Earlier this year, Clickety completed its first security audit. In February, we received verification from The Google Cloud Trust & Safety Team that our application complies with the Google API User Data Policy. Requirements for this designation include, but are not limited to:
- Being transparent about the data we access with clear and prominent privacy disclosures
- Requesting relevant permissions
- We don’t request access to information we don’t need
- Permissions are requested in context where possible so that users understand why we need the data
- Maintaining a secure operating environment
- We take appropriate steps to protect all applications or systems that make use of Google API Services against unauthorized or unlawful access, use, destruction, loss, alteration, or disclosure.
Improving your work starts with understanding it. We want you to get more value from the data you already have. Rest assured that
- We will never sell your data.
- We will only share it with backend services that are required for the service.
- We prevent employee access to user data by practice, and commit to preventing it technically in the near future.
- If a specific privacy protection is required for some customers based on their locale, it will be the standard for all.
Clickety’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.